Thursday 2 May 2013

Reminiscent of old times


Im now sitting in a Starbucks café sipping on my free iced coffee... And in the background plays a very old and familiar song "all my life, to cross this line, to the only thing that's true... All my life I've waited, this is true.." Wow, that song just brings back so many memories....

Yes, that song was by McCartney if im not mistaken... Or if memory serves we correct, it really was... The soundtrack from that Amanda Barnes movie, 'What A Girl Wants'??? Or am I getting everything mixed up.

I digress. Here I am in this café, absorbing as much aroma of the coffee beans as I possibly can. My books lay open before me... Im suppose to be studying. Damn.

Actin and myosin. Excitation-contraction coupling... physio. I must get back to studying.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment