Monday 29 April 2013

Marc Jacobs - DAISY purse


Bought these babies in the first week of April.
They are actually 'freebies' from a Japanese magazine, from Japan, called Mooks.
This time, the freebies are being sold without the magazines at a much lower price.

They are of course previous seasons... ie old-er

Anyhow, I simply love the colours of the purses... yes, they come in pairs. One big black one and another small red one. The smaller one seems fit for a coin purse, while the bigger black one can be used to keep make-up or toiletries...

Well, I've been using the red one to keep my hp earphones cum hands-free kit... and the black one, well, I haven't found anything to keep inside yet...

Love, love, love my ever expanding luxury item collection :) Yay me!

No comments:

Post a Comment