Wednesday 24 April 2013

Delicious @ Straits Quay - a returning visit





I've posted about Delicious before.. and this is my returning visit here.
Their signature bird's cage lamps are so their signature...

The food that we ordered are as follows...

The best was the meatball spaghetti... definitely a winner with our palates!!



 The mushroom quiche was surprise favourite too...it was tasty, albeit abit too salty.. .but good nonetheless...


I ordered the duck spaghetti with high hopes... but it fell flat...this dish came very bland and cost the most... :(( I don't remember having this taste the way it did at other of their outlets...




The hot chocolate drink was good too!! Love the idea of marsh-mellows floating in my drink... dissolving as I stirred...yum

Ahh... and the added view from where we sat... beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment