Thursday 22 March 2012

One for My Bucket List

Today, I can scratch off of my bucket-list: Watching 2 movies back to back on the same day!
And it so happens that the 2 movies both premiered on the same day! Awesome or what!

The movies I chose were:-

Hunger Games & The Vow.

Hunger Games was such a great watch! I never expected it to have a romantic side to the movie. Simply put, it was AWESOME! I bawled my eyes out watching this movie too!!! Another special thing was that this movie premiered in Malaysia today 22.3.2012 and it premiers in America on 23.3.2012... so we get to see it first! A-W-E-SOME!

As for The Vow, well, it was kinda predictable and abit boring. I checked my Fb status twice (!) during that movie. Still, it was a tear jerker... (as expected) Most of the story-line was a 'Seen that, Done that' feeling. But the little tid-bit about this movie is that it's based on a TRUE STORY. Stay-on till the end for the one special picture that made this movie special :)

All in all, I've completed one of my Bucke-List thingies! Yay!

Here's a trailer of both movies from Youtube

Hunger Games


The Vow

 
(Spoiler ahead! *warning*)


P.S the background music of Hunger Games was so moving... and captured the scenes emotions spot-on!

No comments:

Post a Comment