Wednesday 8 April 2015

Sushi & Ice cream


Dinner for one... Sushi & Ice cream

Went to Sakae Sushi last month because I misread the 50% off promotion. *sneaky little bastards* Ok, I blame myslef! But it was a nice dinner. *Honest face*

It was their member's promotion thinggy where you get 50% REBATE for all coloured plates you order. You still had to pay the full amount for the plates, just that they give you 50% rebates in your members' card. Sounds the same kot... 

Anyway, I had a good meal nevertheless...

And then I had Baskin Robins Jamoca Almond for dessert


In retrospect, I still sort of got the 50% value back in terms of rebates...right? until...

Set meal @ RM 19.90 with a free pink plate of your choice
I back went to Sakae Sushi again last week and ordered their set meal. *Loyal customer I am - feeling proud :)* Loved the Salmon Mentai....it cost only RM19.90 with a free pink plate of your choice. (Pink plates costs RM3.99 normally). The set also came with a bowl of miso soup and a bowl of rice.


and when i went to pay for my meal, hoping i could use the rebates collected earlier to offset my dinner, their system was under maintenance at the time.

SIGH...

maybe next time LAH...

No comments:

Post a Comment