Monday 4 February 2013

Chinese New Year cookies 2013

It's that time of year again, where my family and I put our work and life aside, to make COOKIES and PINEAPPLE TARTS!!
 
Every year, it has become a tradition to make chocolate chip cookies and pineapple jam tarts. It is a tradition I hope to keep. And, no matter how busy I am or whether I'll be in Penang or not, I hope to make these babies annually!
 
So this year was no different.

First up is to ready all the necessary ingredients.
Butter, flour, sugar, chocolate chips, walnuts, baking soda, vanilla essence, home-made pineapple jam...oh and eggs...
 


Next, is the equipment!! Gotta have trays, mixer, oven, weighing machine....

 THe receipe is more or less the same as always... and that is to mix everything up... into a nice batter... (like in pic)

Then, it's time to fill in the trays and put some jam on it! Like so... and Tadaaa...!



I didn't get to take pics of the chocolate chip cookies though, coz this year, Ma made them. I only made the pineapple jam tarts... LOVE the pink casings... so cute and girlie...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment