Wednesday 27 February 2013

102 Chinese Cuisine Restaurant @ Bellisa Row


I was oncall one night and I happen to chance upon this restaurant along Bellisa Row. It was called 102 Chinese Cuisine Restaurant.

I found the dishes they served were quite reasonable, like the usual...and they served, what I feel is like somewhat taiwanese food.

Upon my second visit to this place, I noticed that they had on their walls for display, a plaque for second place in a chef-off cooking completition in 2011... I can't quite recall what exactly the plaque stated, but it was along the lines of a second placing in the competition. So, wow, the chef knows his stuff... and you're assured to be in good hands when food is concerned :)




The best part was that this outlet was right next to a Chatime stall and they had somewhat merged. So, you could either order your drinks from the restaurant or from Chatime, and have both at the same time.

The next thing that caught my eye was the multicoloured and very fashion-forward chair pieces they had adorning the restaurant. At one glance, I thought the chairs were from IKEA, well, I can't be sure. I simply loved the colours.

So, down to the nitty gritty of the food.
They offer Bento sets, but for serving chinese food...
We ordered 2 Bento sets - more value for money

ONe was the grilled chicken set, which came with taufu, egg, and soup & rice RM12.90
Mine was, fried chicken, eggplant, egg, and soup & rice. RM11.90
Grilled chicken

Fried chicken
 
Luckily our side dished were different, which made the whole Bento set not the same. Although the soup was the same :)


 
I ordered extra dessert - Mango cream sago RM4.90
 
The size of the dessert was enough for one.
Needless to say, I ordered my Chatime to go :)
 
 
All in all, a pleasant place for family and friends to just hang-out or have a meal.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment