Monday 29 October 2012

Manhattan Fish Market @ Queensbay Mall

 It's food voucher time! Yes, Manhattan Fish Market was having this promotion for their small platter with soup and drink for only RM28. I bought this coupon from I Love Discounts.
The main dish was the Small Platter. It was a plate ie 'platter' of dory fish with 4 grilled prawns with their special signature sause! It came with buttered rice, carrots and brocolli. What more could I have asked? Absolutely love MFM!
 This is the soup. I think it was chowder?? (sorry can't remember). The cubes you see there are actually potato chunks :)) Very creamy and thick! Excellent...
Oh, to suppliment the meal, we ordered country mushrooms! My favourtie! (not pictured here though. I have a picture in my previous post entry) These were the sause that our food came in.
 From the top, Honey mustard - came with the mushrooms.. best ever sause..! Next is Mayo, Chilli, Tomato and Thousand island.

I think the vouchers are still available at ilovediscount.com.my
Check them  out if you love MFM like me...

Don't forget to join the Contest Give-away here for your free mini ice-cream paper clips

No comments:

Post a Comment