Sunday 26 August 2012

Yi café @ 1st Avenue

I was at 1st Avenue today.. partly because I haven't been there in a long while... and partly because i wanted to take photoes/ see the Lego displays held there.

Also, One Academy was having their sort-of exhibition with a display of art-work by their students at 1st Avenue. Wanted to get my caricreture done.. but chickened out at the last minute.

So, here's what we had for lunch. It was as Yi Cafe. A restaurant offering chinese food, dim sum, and also japanese cuisine... quite a variety... the price.. also ahem...
 

da Menu
 I ordered the HongKong style fried rice. It was good! Liked the fact that they served it with chicken floss and cashuenuts...(delightful*). Really worth the money...
Fried rice ... HongKong style RM err.. cant quite remember.. RM7 maybe
 We also ordered crisy noodles... it was seafood... came with yummy mushrooms...not bad this one.
Noodles...RM 9
 I;d wanted to try-out their dim sum variety.. so this is what I ordered. Ha Kao... or prawn dumpling... Quite disappointing. You could say I've had better... The skin was too thick and gooey...
Prawn dumplings RM4.50 per plate of 3
 Lastly, a pot of tea to go with any chinese dish... they also offer individual cups of tea... but the pot is more worth it :)
The whole pot costs RM5

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment