Wednesday 30 March 2011

Unappreciated

Every morning it's the same routine. Wake-up go to work. Finish work, come home. And the next day, the same cycle continues.

These days, feeling more and more of the strain of going to work. Probably because if the 'environment' i'm in. Don't know how to make things better. Frustrated!

Perhaps the chinese animal prediction for this year for me was somewhat coming true? I'm losing my authority and placing. Need to lie low, keep a low profile this rabbit year. Hmm... food for thought.

Keep telling myself to be patient. What goes around, comes around. Those 'ppl' will have their turn!
ugghhh!! Still need to keep cool! I can feel a change is right round the corner... in the near future... don't know what'll become of me. Must be strong!

I'm going to watch Rango tonight with a friend. Hopefully, i'll enjoy myself and forget all the work-related 'problems' that i have. Huhuhu

Wait for my review :)

No comments:

Post a Comment