Monday 28 March 2011

My GAP buys

GAP was on sale a few days back! At Queensbaymall, many people were searching for best buys at GAP. Only 3 days' sale. Items were going for 70% off. Menswear, womenswear and babywear too!
Those who paid with their Citibank credit card had an additional 10% off on top of the already 70% discount!

What a deal. And because of that, the queues at the changing room was really long. Luckily they had 5 changing rooms to dispears us buyers.

Went on the first and second day of sales.
I manage to find myself a pair of white sports pants and a striped collar T-shirt.
Quite contented with my buys.

Love my GAP paper bag too!  *gasp*  :)



Everytime i think of GAP, i think of GLEE and how Darren Criss' character 'Blaine' serenaded to his guy crush at a GAP store! haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment