Friday 12 July 2013

Winter warmers @ All Seasons


Winter warmers is expanding... or has expanded. Their latest new outlet is at All Seasons in farlim.

 
As it's another outlet, well the menu remains the same...
The only thing I realised was that for members, they don't have the member's promotion on the usual Tuesdays or Thursdays ... bummer... Well, that was in the beginning.. now that I've checked their website at www.winterwarmers.net, the all seasons outlet is listed to offer the promotions... yay
 


 Camomile tea... in a pot..

 
My usual order... the fruit punch...
 
and my favourite main course... chicken croissant
 
Most importantly, I love love love their pasta salad side dish!
Just wished they'd have it on the menu for me to order as ala chart!
So, if ever any of you at winterwarmers happen to read my blog, please take note... hehe


This is the teriyaki chicken with rice

 

No comments:

Post a Comment