Thursday 14 March 2013

Uniqlo @ Queensbay Mall

Uniqlo has finally opened its doors on the shores of Penang island! Yes!! I still remember my first Uniqlo shopping experience in Singapore's ION mall back in 2010. Yes, it's been thaaaattt long! My first ever purchase from there was a round neck striped T-shirt. Still have it, still wear it, still as comfortable...
 
So, back to Penang. On the 8th of March, Uniqlo had it's grand opening. And with it's ceremonious opening, comes good offers and deals! Yes, their opening sales was a good enough deal to attract many on the first day of opening. The best deal being the free tote bag to the first 500 people who walked into the shop.
 
No, I wasn't one of the 500, but it did cross my mind to go be amongst the first 500. Unfortunately, 8th was on a friday, and like most middle-class people trying to earn a living, I was at work on Fridays...
 
Sigh... nevertheless, I was at Uniqlo's on the 9th.
 
And... AND... A.N.D I got my tote bag nonetheless...hahaha
 
 
See, my lovely cotton tote bag... !!! It came with a purchase of RM200 and above...so, yeah, I basically used money to get this bag :)
 
So, the total damage caused came to RM289.90!!!
 


 

 I just love the paper bags the Uniqlo had to offer that day... nice Disney ones... they also had Hello Kitty paper bags in white, but dunno why the cashier who served me gave me all 3 bags of the same kind... APALER!!!...




I bought 2 T-shirts, 2 pairs of Jeans, and 2 jackets... OMG only now do I realise that I bought everything in twos... aisheh....

The T-shirts were going for RM24.90 each. Original price was RM59.90 which was brought down to an initial RM49.90. and the opening sales brought it down even further. They were, of course off season prints...

I got one Barbie print that came with a free hair band, and another Mickey Mouse print, hence the 3 Disney paper bags :))

They were also selling these skin-tight jeans for RM49.90 per pair... so worth it! Got 2, one in sea-blue and another in navy.

Their largest sizes were 29 ... ooppss, now you know how fat I am...

The coats were also at opening sale prices. RM69.90 each. Loved this buy! I bought one for mum and another for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment