Tuesday 8 January 2013

My Coach Obsession continues...

They're here!! My Coach purchases I made just after before Christmas 2012.
I once again relied on Reebonz for my supply of Coach bags.
This time, I had bought a Coach Hampton Weekend shoulder bag in Coral blue.
For the longest time, I had wanted a replacement for my already falling apart wallet and Reebonz just had this lovely Mahogany coloured wallet in full leather!! Lucky me!!  :)

So both my purchases came after christmas and was safely delivered via FedEx on the 7th of January 2013

Feast your eyes on these...hehe


To my delight, my bag came in a huge hard cover box!! It was so huge, I could barely hug it in whole... hahah

And then, inside, my bag was neatly wrapped in black paper, with the signature Reebonz brand printed on it.

After going through the wrapping, finally, my blue coral blue bag is unveiled!! I simply love love love it!






 








I love the silver hardware on this bag. The fine details on the handle and sides also look elegant!
I'm loving this bag even more. This cost me RM631, retail price was suppose to be RM798

Next was my other purchase....my Mahogany wallet/compact clutch



COACH Ashley Patent Leather Mahogany:
The size of this wallet, also called a compact clutch, was bigger than I expected. I was quite delighted with fiinishing - all glossy and new. Also, the interior with the card holders and coin zipper. THis cutie cost RM436, Retail price was RM630

Total cost: RM 1067 ...

OMG!!! I soooooo need to save money now... hahahha

No comments:

Post a Comment