Monday 10 September 2012

My Armani buys

Every girl would be trilled to have the means to own anything of a luxury status, especially the ones she can show them off with.
When I was younger and not yet earning my own buck, I used to wonder how anyone could own a simple basic item which cost so much. Say for example a pen or a pair of shoes. One can find all sorts of pens or shoes and the price can vary greatly, depending on the brand and the make.

Yes, I used to long to have the means of owning some luxury item(s).
Since I've started working, and earning a living, well, now I can at least afford alittle better, and more luxuries... which (unfortunately) need not necessarily be better products despite the ridicullously high amount of money the item costs.

Yes, I've fallen prey to branded goods and the 'owning-branded-items' mentality. Guilty as charged! And today, I got to affordably own my very own Armani Exchange t-shirts. Or at least, something from the Armani Exchange brand!!

I used to envy certain groups of girls in my school who could afford branded stuff, like bags, pencil cases, tshirts, Jeans etc. the kinds you wished u could buy, but never could afford. Or rather would feel.super guilty to have bought it with your parents' money and not your own. I still.remember my dad saying, "oh just imagine, with that amount of.money, you could.feed.a.whole.family." Sigh

Well, now, with no more guilt, I can safely.own some luxury items I desire. Admittedly, this surge of influence I must say comes from my brother & his Singaporean wife. As you know, Singaporeans are noted for their so-called high class-ness.. So yeah, I feel compelled to follow suite. Haha. And my brother always teasing.. dun buy shoddy cheap-skate stuff... okay okay...

Coming back to my Armani buys. I got myself 2 t-shirts. Take a look.



So love the white one. But the blue one has the recognisable Armani logo on it. I must admit the blue shirt looks.like. a cheap.imitation. Something you could probably get from the local night market. But luckily, the tshirts came.with an authentication tag. Awesome or what!
Below are close-ups of my beloved T's.


I would assume that this one which says "20 years of style" Armani Exchange - is a limited edition T-shirt???



And this blue one which has " Heart A|X Armani Exchange" is all my crazy for owning this small piece of luxury goods.

I love love love the white Tshirt! It's my.favourite of all...

Just thought I'd post pics of my buys.. just for the sake of immortalizing this moment in blogsphere .. afterall, how often do you get to buy some luxury item and post-it on your blog page?

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment