Saturday 28 April 2012

Lesson Learned

Never take things lightly. Never take things for granted. Today I got the reply from MOA regarding my submission of a poster presentation. It got rejected.

Sigh! I took things too lightly. I didn't put enough effort into the abstract and this is the outcome of it. I don't take rejection very well. Damn.

I know that others didn't even bother to submit any this year, but I did. I bothered. I wanted to keep my record. Yet, it was done half heartedly.

I admit, yes, I half-heartedly did the submission. Never in my wildest imagination did I expect this sort of reply.

I would come back better and stronger! That's a promise. I should be more careful next time. I should never take things so lightly - EVER.

Now, how do I face having to tell the others who actually know about this? Where to hide my face?? Sigh. When you get knocked down, you get right back up! (You hear me)

No comments:

Post a Comment