Sunday 10 April 2011

In love with Yogurt

It's official, i'm in love with yogurt! And not just any yogurt. I'm in love with Frozen Yogurt, aka Tutti Frutti Frozen Yogurt.



It's first outlet in Penang opened at Island Plaza. Still remember my very first purchase. You see, they sell their yogurt base on it's weight, at RM53 per 1kg. On my very first buy, i kinda lost control of the yogurt pumping machine and my total bill with fruits and all came up to a jaw-dropping RM21 for a cup of frozen yogurt...  i learnt my lesson.

On my subsequent buys, i was more tactful with the machine and i knew just how much pressure to put on. So the price wasn't that heftly. A cup with my usual huge servings of fresh fruit and nuts came to under RM10...*all smiles*

So began my love affair with frozen yogurt... but unfortunately due to logistic reasons, i could only ever so often buy my yogurt fix when i happen to drive to the northen part of the island.

Luckily, Tutti Frutti made a good decision to open another outlet opposite Queensbay! Yay!

So my love affair with frozen yogurt continues... now more often than ever... like everyday... i get to mum mum my yogurt... hehe

As evident by the receipts below:

My yogurt fix: Two consecutive days
 



you can just see the almond nuts, cut strawberries and kiwi through the trasparent bag

No comments:

Post a Comment