Saturday 21 September 2013

Rakuzen @ Gurney Paragon

I was so lucky to be treated to lunch at Rakuzen sometime back in August, before Raya

This meant that I finally had tasted all 3 outlets; Sushi Zanmai, Pasta Zanmai and now Rakuzen

As mentioned before, these three restaurants are under the same company... making these restaurants sort of sister companies...

Since I was being 'belanja-ed', well, I'll just let the pictures do the talking here... heheh

Here's what we all ordered...YUM!

Raw salmon...


Avocado... prawn.. maki... (sorry I can't remember the names)


Unagi...my favourite

the scallops were the BEST!! so creamy and fresh!!!


This is oysters... baked with cheese and set on top of salt beds... I was picking at t he salt beds for the longest time... despite me knowing it was for décor and to actually sit the oyster shell in ... hehehe. What can I say... I love salt



THe very much anticipated LOBSTER... unfortunately, for the price.. the size of the actual lobster was a disappointment.. too small leh..


tempura prawns... yum!


Salmon fish head... this was surprisingly filled with a lot of salmon meat!! Very satisfying!! :)))


All in all... a great meal, we had... !!
Loved the food here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment