Saturday 16 February 2013

Manhattan Fish Market @ All Seasons

It ya'll folks don't already know, Manhattan Fish Market has opened another new outlet at All Seasons Farlim.
 
They opened their doors on the 2nd of February and I went there on the 3rd, when I was post-call. Yes, yes, post-call indulgence :)
 
And luckily for us, they were having a super cool promotion - Free Fish&Chips with any purchase. Awesome or what!!!!
 
Here's what we ordered.
 
Seafood chowder & drink RM12.90
 
 

 I just had to choose this blue coloured drink, with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream... forgot the name, but remembered the taste... it was ok la... more of a sprite cum fruity kinda taste...

 
We ordered the salmone spaghetti - it was surprisingly delicious!!! Super creamy and cheesy... The way I love my spaghetti to taste... super YUM!
 
And of course, we had the fish&chips on da house...

 The spaghetti had chunks of salmone in it... YUM YUM
And of course, I ordered the fried country mushrooms... that came with their awesome Honey Mustard sauce to dip. I LOVE the honey mustard sauce... it's just amazing!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment