Wednesday 26 September 2012

Delivery!

It's finally here...
On Saturday 22nd, I went online and bought myself a ring from Reebonz. I've been a member at Reebonz since a few years ago, but never got 'round to buy anything because of their super exuberant prices, despite the luxury items were going at a discounted prices.

Anyhoooo, that saturday, I found something i liked and the price was OK. This ring from Candoré jewelry was going for RM198 (free delivery). I was cracking my head to see if I'd really want this ring, but since Reebonz had given me RM98 free credit, the ring cost would only be RM100!
Even cheaper than the 9k white gold ring I bought from Wah Chan not so long ago (RM175).

I contemplated and decided. ~ Buy lo!

Although the ring was not white gold, this Cubic Zirconia Eternity Band, is a good substitute for real diamonds. The Zirconia crystals really sparkles.

So my purchase has finally arrived, via FedEx to my doorstep ~abeit the rain & weather...

 
 
Isn't it lovely?
 
The only thing I didn't really quite like was the fact that the ring is quite fat/thick. And it looks pretty much like an imitation... sigh
 
Ring cannot stand up coz the box was meant for ear rings not my ring
The ring itself is bulky. But i still like the crystals. Oh, and the ring is has quite abit of weight to it...(not bad :) )


I just hope the metal doesn't lose it's lasture and colour.

I can't remember what kinda metal it's made of.. or coated with

And the box it came in, this black Candoré box... it's flimsy and the padding was for ear-rings and not my ring. (disappoited since it's coming from Reebonz). The box oso is senget wan. (crooked)
The box from the top view... looks nicer after changing the filters... looks more elegant.

The senget-ness of the box

The box with slits for ear-rings .. NOT my ring :(

The up side is I like the design of a whole row of crystals... love love love it!
Had to look for another  jewelry box (meant for a ring) to put the ring in for the ring to stand ~ to see the lovely, sparkly crystals... *smiles*

Oh well, RM100 only lar... so I suppose I shouldn't be too cerewet. Afterall, it was bought online, not like in a real jewelry shop where I can spend time choosing, inspecting the product.
I guess this is the downside of buying online - "you never know what you gonna get"

 

No comments:

Post a Comment