Friday 18 November 2011

KL Day 5 - on the way home (Part 1)

Yeap, like the title suggests - it's my last day in KL.

Checked-out at 10.30am and was on my way to IKEA ~ again!

Like every other trip to KL, i never failed to go to IKEA. This time, twice - consecutively!
(Yes, yes i went there yesterday as well)


We ended-up heading for the North-South Expressway only at 2pm.

Chritstmas has already arrived at Ikea~~







Of course I had to satisfy my cravings for IKEA's famous Swedish Meatball!
So 'here's my lunch orders:-


 



































Meatballs - a must have at IKEA

And the best part of this trip was that I bought a 3-tier chest of drawers for RM199! Such a bargin!
Albeit being 28kg heavy, I managed to load it into my car with the help of the worker collecting Ikea trolleys! (such a nice fellow to help)










My precious... white drawers
And the moment I got home, I started the DIY-assembly. Finished at 11pm.

After Ikea, I also took time to wander to Ikano Powerhouse (just next door to Ikea), since I already covered The Curve (right opposite to Ikea) the day before... hehe

I couldn't find anything to buy at Padini's although they had huge signs showing 'SALE 70% off'. Next door, however, I managed to buy 6 pieces of clothing from Brands Outlet.
Check-out my buys:-



love love love the T-shirts with cool prints!
And the most expensive of the lot onlyRM19! - a tank top in purple.

No comments:

Post a Comment